AquaCrest Replacement for Whirlpool 4396508
The AquaCrest AQF-4396508 is replacement for Whirlpool refrigerator water filter 4396508. The AQF-4396508 water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- Whirlpool 4396508, 4396508P, 4392857, 4392857R, 4396510, 4396510P
- KitchenAid 4396547, 4396163, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396548, 4396164, 2203221, 2255709
- Kenmore 46-9902, 469902, 9902, 9902P, 46-9908, 469908, 9908, 9908P, 46-9010, 469010, 9010, 9010P
- PUR W10186668
- EveryDrop Filter 5 EDR5RXD1
- Waterdrop WD-4396508, WDS-4396508, WDP-4396508, AquaCrest AQF-4396508, AQF-4396508-P, AQF-4396508-D, Filterlogic FL-RF02, FL-RF02-S, Maxblue MB-4396508-P, WaterSpecialist WS602A, WS602A-A, EcoAqua EFF-6002A
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Whirlpool. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
- By Charles W Gordon on 3/1/2018
- Works fine, no issues after a month usage
Good bargain for the price
- By Peggy Hines on 2/25/2018
- the filter fit perfectly and seems to be doing its job. Good bargain for the price!
Same as Refrigerator Brand - Good Filter
- By Laurie on 2/6/2018
- Had no issues and this is the exact same size/filter as the more expensive one that's the brand of my refrigerator. Handy that it comes in a 2-pack! Will buy again.
- By Lavonne Haddad on 2/3/2018
- so great buy.
- By SS on 1/28/2018
- Ordered this to fit my frig because no one in town had one to work. It fits perfect and was super easy to install. I just plugged in my serial number to my frig and these came up.