Waterdrop Compatible with Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter 4396508
The Waterdrop WDS-4396508 is compatible with Whirlpool refrigerator water filter 4396508. The WDS-4396508 water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 53 & 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter 4396508, 4396508P, 4392857, 4392857R, 4396510, 4396510P, 4392922, 8212491, 2255520, SBS002, SBS003, SBS004, 481281729632, 4396918, 4396562, 4396563, 2200203, 2203220, 2203980, 2305766, 2305767, 2305768, 2255518, 2186444, PWF-NL240V, PNL240V, WF-NL240V, WFNL240V, NL240V, WF-NL240, WFNL240, NL240, WF-NL300, WFNL300, NL300, PWF-L400V, PL400V, WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400V, WF-L400, WFL400, L400, WF-L500, WFL500, L500, WF-300BR
- KitchenAid Refrigerator Water Filter 4396547, 4396163, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396548, 4396164, 2203221, 2255709
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 46-9902, 469902, 9902, 9902P, 04609902000, 46-9908, 469908, 9908, 9908P, 04609908000, 46-9010, 469010, 9010, 9010P, 04609010000
- PUR Refrigerator Water Filter W10186668
- EveryDrop Refrigerator Water Filter 5 EDR5RXD1
- Icepure RWF0500A, Refresh R-9010, WaterSentinel WSW-2, Tier1 RWF1020, OnePurify RFC0500A, Waterfall Filter WFC1001, Aqua Fresh WF285, ExcelPure EP-4396508, PerfectPure PP1000, Waterdrop WD-4396508, WDS-4396508, WDP-4396508, AquaCrest AQF-4396508, AQF-4396508-P, AQF-4396508-D, Filterlogic FL-RF02, FL-RF02-S, Maxblue MB-4396508-P, WaterSpecialist WS602A, WS602A-A, EcoAqua EFF-6002A
*Whirlpool is a registered trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Whirlpool. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42 & 53
- Certification: WQA 42 & 53
- Certification: IAPMO 42 & 53
- By DevilDog on 1/2/2019
- It works and I did the chip replacement hack and it works fine for a fraction of the price.
Kenmore 4396508 Clean Water
- By Andrew on 1/2/2019
- Works as well as the one it replaced. Word of caution, the new filter has no water in it so once you install it and purge the air from the line have a glass ready to catch overflow. The shutoff valve in the refrigerator door will not react to air in the line but has to have fluid for resistance to activate. Takes only a minute to purge air from the line but its a long minute when you aren't ready for it.
- By Lori on 1/1/2019
- We bought a used fridge and replaced the filters with these after cleaning everything out. These filters were way cheaper than what we found at the store, but the reviews were good so we tried it out. After running a few gallons of water, the water tastes great!
Been running these for years!
- By Jacob Massey on 1/1/2019
- Been running these in both my fridges for years. Never had an issue. For the money I can replace these 3 times as often as the ones from the big box store. Keep my fridge system happy and my water fresh!
Perfect and great tasting water! :)
- By JJ Jackson on 1/1/2019
- Nice replacement filters for my fridge. Its packaging was fine and shipping was fast. I had no issues with the filter and have had great tasting water. I would definitely recommend this product for those in search of an alternative water filter.
Items 1 to 5 of 7 total