Waterdrop WDS-4396508 is compatible with Whirlpool refrigerator water filter 4396508. The WDS-4396508 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 53 & 42 standards to remove Chlorine, Taste and Odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Benzene, Endrin and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Whirlpool is a registered trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Whirlpool. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 in model EFF-6002S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By Elsa on 8/6/2019 16901
- Llegó a tiempo,exactamente el modelo para mi refrigerador.
- By John C. Wilson on 8/5/2019 16905
- the filter was easy to install and did not leak after installation. Hopefully it will do the same job as the original. If so I would not hesitate to order the same product again.
- By Misty Bowman on 8/4/2019 16913
- Great product and price.
- By Lydia Martin on 8/4/2019 16902
- I have a Thermadore and this filter is suppose to be compatible with it. It did not fit exactly and I pushed it in a little too hard and water started gushing out of the bottom of my fridge. I had to call a plumber. He checked my previous filter to compare with this filter and it was not exactly the same. This filter had some ridges on the top that were bent when I tried to insert this filter. The plumber bent them back and did something to allow this filter to be inserted. I am not comfortable with this filter, but the water tastes ok. I will not order this particular filter again.
- By Dave Mahoney on 8/4/2019 16910
- easy to install right fit