Waterdrop Replacement For Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter 4396701
The Waterdrop WD-4396701 is replacement for Whirlpool refrigerator water filter 4396701. The WD-4396701 water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
*Whirlpool is a registered trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Whirlpool. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 200 gallons
- By David A. Bonchik on 5/28/2019
- Worked as expected.
Comparison to original Kenmore part
- By Allo on 5/27/2019
- Even though it does work, This is not an exact replacement for a Kenmore #46-9915. Like I said it does work, but the T handle is smaller which causes the twist knob to slide off while installing. All said I am satisfied since It is well below the cost of the Kenmore filter
No leaks or any bad signs yet
- By Geodome on 5/26/2019
- Worked in my KitchenAide fridge. No leaks or any bad signs yet!
- By Shiva on 5/24/2019
- as expected. no surprises. no headaches! just clean cold water
Perfect water for a third of the price
- By Mark Dolak on 5/22/2019
- Great product, perfect fit, and saves you a lot of money! Great buy!