Waterdrop WD-8171413 is compatible with Whirlpool refrigerator water filter 8171413. The WD-8171413 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
*Whirlpool is a registered trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Whirlpool. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By Micah Morris on 8/6/2019 1614
- This was super easy to install and has worked well for 3 months now.
- By bob olson 3 on 7/31/2019 1522
- Sears is 40 dollars for this filter,no wonder they are going out of business
- By Gene Brooks on 7/29/2019 1640
- By Jim Curtsinger on 7/28/2019 1535
- Filter fits perfectly. Very happy with the purchase and the price.
- By Carol Kuhtz on 7/27/2019 1641
- Helps with the ice machine and water dispenser.