AquaCrest Replacement for Aqua-Pure Water Filter AP431
The AquaCrest AQU-AP431 is replacement for Aqua-Pure Water Filter AP431. The AQU-AP431 water filter is made from premium material to extend life of water heaters.
- 3M Aqua-Pure AP431
- AquaCrest AQU-AP431, KleenWater KW431, WaterSentinel WSP04
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by 3M. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
|Min. operating temperature||4.4℃/40℉|
|Max. operating temperature||38℃/100℉|
|Min. workding pressure||207 kPa/30 psi|
|Max. workding pressure||862 kPa/125 psi|
|Rated capacity||7,571 litres/2000 gallons|
|Flow rate||37.9 lpm/10 gpm|
Expertly designed to promise a perfect fit the original without the mess
2000 Gallons Filter Life
Replace your filter every 6 months or 2000 gallons, whichever comes first
Offer reasonable price without compromising quality
- By marty christy on 3/28/2018
- Five Stars
- By Michael D. Shriver on 2/18/2018
- Works like a charm! Love the price…
- By Kory stephenson on 10/31/2017
- Good product fast shipment
Thanks for a good product.
- By Mr. Louis F. Faiella on 8/21/2017
I just installed a new (oil) boiler and my plumber installed the AP431 to keep the "tankless" hot water heat exchanger clear of minerals.
I will need this one in a few months and I bought in advance since the price was right. Thanks for a good product.
- By TAE on 8/9/2017
- This seems to be a high quality replacement filter. We have had problems with other brands fitting properly and leaving black chunks (harmless charcoal, but not appetizing) in our water, we have had no problems with this brand.