- [Pure-tasting water]: Hydrate and get fresh, pure water straight from our countertop reverse osmosis water filter. Its 2-filter cartridge can eliminate most harmful substances in the water, greatly improving its taste.
- [5-in-1 intelligent functions]: Monitor your water’s condition intelligently with a smart screen displaying level of Total-Dissolved Solids (TDS), filter life indicator, volume settings, water shortage alerts, and an auto-flush mode.
- [Economical choice]: It reduces wastage with its impressive 3:1 drain ratio and drain water recycling technology so you won’t waste much water. It also enters power-saving mode when idle, reducing power consumption and saving electricity.
- [Built for convenience]: 1) Maintaining our countertop RO system is effortless. Its 135.3 oz tank ensures you’d seldom need to refill it. 2) The machine enters automatic flushing mode after the first power-on. Since the filter cartridges have been activated, they can work efficiently to achieve optimal filtration performance. 3) The CF filter features a 6-month lifespan and the MRO filter can last up to 18 months, so you won’t need to replace them until much later.
- [Plug and use]: Our countertop RO system is installation-free and no drilling required. NOTE: Do not work with well water or source water with high TDS (>500)
Specifications for this item
Brand Name Waterdrop
Included Components RO machine, CF filter, MRO filter, Drip tray
Lower Temperature Rating 41.00 degrees_fahrenheit
Model Number WD-N1-W
Part Number WD-N1-W
Power Source Type In-built Stored Cord
Purification Method Reverse Osmosis
Specification Met Fcc
Upper Temperature Rating 100.40 degrees_fahrenheit
Warranty Description 1 year manufacturer
Do I need to install Waterdrop N1 countertop water dispenser?
Does Waterdrop N1 reverse osmosis system need to have electrical?
Why is the TDS value in the feed water tank always changing when the machine filters water?
Does this RO water system remove bacteria?
Can I use this N1 countertop reverse osmosis system in my RV?
What does Pure to Drain Rate mean?