Waterdrop Compatible with LG Refrigerator Water Filter LT500P
The Waterdrop WD-LT500P is compatible with LG refrigerator water filter LT500P. The WD-LT500P water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- LG Refrigerator Water Filter LT500P, 5231JA2002, 5231JA2002A, 5231JA2002A-S, 5231JA2002B, 5231JA2002B-S, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910907
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 9890, 469890, 6572447, 88009234, 09890P, 46-09890, 04609890000, 1648-0019, 46-9890, CNZ5231JA2002A, GEN11042F-08, GEN11042FR-08, T2004CNZ1648-0019
- Tier1 RWF1050, PerfectPure PP1010, Icepure RWF0100A, Refresh R-9890, AmazonBasics AMZN-LT500P-P, WaterSentinel WSL-1, Aqua Fresh WF290, K&J KJ500, Dista DWF-1, Waterdrop WD-LT500P, WDS-LT500P, WDP-LT500P, AquaCrest AQF-LT500P, AQF-LT500P-P, AQF-LT500P-D, Maxblue MB-LT500P-P, FilterLogic FL-RF05-S, WaterSpecialist WS605B-A, EcoAqua EFF-6005A
*LG is a registered trademark of LG Corp
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by LG. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
- By J. Rundle on 4/19/2018
- It fits the same as the OEM ones, no leakage so far. Water tastes good as well. I'll be buying these from now on.
- By KL76 on 4/17/2018
- These worked just fine - I won't be paying full retail for the name brand again.
- By Scott K on 4/17/2018
- Wow, these work great. Water tastes great and I am even getting better flow through. Glad I bought these
- By D. Groseclose on 4/4/2018
- Much cheaper than name brand and works great!
- By Bruno H on 4/2/2018
- Perfect replacement. Water is flowing freely again!