Waterdrop Compatible with LG Refrigerator Water Filter LT800P
The Waterdrop WD-LT800P is compatible with LG refrigerator water filter LT800P. The WD-LT800P water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- LG Refrigerator Water Filter LT800P, ADQ73613401, ADQ73613402, ADQ32617801, ADQ73613403, ADQ32617703, ADQ73613401-S
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 9490, 46-9490, 469490, 4609490000
- FilterLogic FL-RF20, FL-RF20-S, AquaCrest AQF-LT800P, AQF-LT800P-P, AQF-LT800P-D, Waterdrop WD-LT800P, WDP-LT800P, WDS-LT800P, WaterSpecialist WS620A, Maxblue MB-LT800P-P
- Mist CWMF042, Tier1 RWF1160, IcePure RWF3500A, AmazonBasics AMZN-LT800P, Refresh R-9490, Aqualink AL-LT800P, Excelpure EP-LT800P, MORE Pure Filters MPF16095, Crystala CF14
*LG is a registered trademark of LG Corp
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by LG. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
Fits and works for less.
- By Motorhead69 on 4/28/2018
- This thing fits and works perfectly. No leaks no off tastes. Just the normal little bit of air and dust in the line from changing the filter.
So far, so good
- By Chelcya on 3/25/2018
- Glad to have alternatives to the manufacturer's brand.
Works in my LG refrigerator
- By AngelN on 3/8/2018
- This filter fit right into my LG refrigerator and has been working well. We have had it for about a month with hard water and haven't had any problems with it getting clogged up.
- By Timothy A. Buelow on 7/28/2017
- So far so good with these water filters. The water tastes great and there have been no leak problems at all with these. I will definitely buy them again.
Nice Alternative to Expensive LG Brand
- By AMC on 4/29/2017
- The price was a lot less than the LG brand for my LG refrigeratorÔºå It hasn't leaked since and has been about two weeks with no problems. I would buy this product again.
Items 1 to 5 of 9 total