Waterdrop WDP-DA29-00020B is compatible with Samsung refrigerator water filter DA29-00020B. The WDP-DA29-00020B water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 & 53 & 401 standards to remove Chlorine, Taste and Odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Benzene, Endrin and Carbofuran, Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol in your drinking water.
*Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Samsung. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for the reduction of Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Mercury, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin.
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 401 for the reduction of Phenytoin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Estrone, Bisphenol A and Nonyl phenol.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 in model EFF-6027S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
|NSF401||Phenytoin||0.21 ug/L||95.2%||10 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Ibuprofen||0.42 ug/L||94.4%||22 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Naproxen||0.13 ug/L||96.2%||5 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Estrone||0.15 ug/L||96.6%||5 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Bisphenol A||2.5 ug/L||99.2%||20 ng/L||J-00268287|
|Nonyl phenol||1.8 ug/L||97.2%||50 ng/L||J-00268287|
- By Eriker on 10/8/2019 25133
- Easy install
- By LVirtue on 10/8/2019 25029
- Weve purchased this brand now 3 or 4 times and all have worked perfectly.GREAT price and value.Filters the water great and our ice has no taste or smell.Super easy to remove and install.No leaks!!Will continue buying - highly recommend.
- By Roberto E on 10/8/2019 24983
- Clean fresh tasting water. No after taste.
- By D.rigby on 10/7/2019 24960
- work great and fits perfect .
- By Jeffery cradic on 10/7/2019 25144
- Worth the money and was fast shipping
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 1 to 5 of 2002 total