Waterdrop Compatible with Samsung Refrigerator Water Filter DA29-00020B
The Waterdrop WD-DA29-00020B is compatible with Samsung refrigerator water filter DA29-00020B. The WD-DA29-00020B water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- Samsung Refrigerator Water Filter DA29-00020B, DA2900020B, DA29-00020A, DA2900020A, DA2900019A, DA29-00019A, DA2900019A, DA97-08006A, DA-97-08006A, DA-97-08006A-B, DA-97-08006B, DA97-08006B, DA97-08006A-B, DA97-08006A/B, 04609101000, 09101, 46-9101, 469101, 9101, HAFCIN, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 46-9101, 469101, 9101, 4609101000
- EcoAqua EFF-6027A, Waterdrop WD-DA29-00020B, WDS-DA29-00020B, WDP-DA29-00020B, AquaCrest AQF-00020B, AQF-00020B-P, AQF-00020B-D, FilterLogic FL-RF27-S, FL-RF27, Maxblue MB-00020B-P, WaterSpecialist WS627B-A, WS627B, OverBest OB-00020B
- Pure Line PL-200, Icepure/Golden Icepure RWF0700A, Crystala Filters CF7, AmazonBasics AMZN-00020B-S/AMZN-00020B-A/AMZN-00020B-P, OnePurify RFC-P07/RFC0700A, Mist CWMF021, PurePlus PP-RWF0700A-S, Aqua Blue AB-5698 , Aqua Fresh WF294, Best Choice Water Filters BCF94, Bristi LP-300P, CarbonOne CBN-S8029, Clear Choice CLCH105, Dista DWF-7, EcoBlueLife EBL7800, Excelpure EP-2900020B, Fabfill NJW-03, HiWater JTB-1387
- IcePure Plus RWF0700AH, Jetery RF-03, K&J KJ20B, PureSpring PS-DA29-00020B, Purest Drop TPD75731, Pureza filters PF7, Refresh R-9101, Swift Green Filters SGF-DA20B, Tier1 RWF1011, TopDrop TD-SS-00020B, Water Filter Tree WLF-20BN, Waterfall Filter WFC1401, WaterSentinel WSS-2, Woage KW-10723, Aqua&Blue AB-5698, Aquafresh WF-294, Odoga WFEK00002, Arrowpure APF-0300, Glacier Fresh GF-20B, Carbon One CBN-S8029, Denali Pure WF-DA29-00020B
*Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Samsung. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
- By Chris on 4/5/2018
This was my first replacement since purchasing the refrigerator, and I suffered some sticker shock when seeing the price for the Samsung branded filter. I decided to try this one out since the reviews were good.
Installation was quick and easy! I did turn the water supply off, per the directions from the manual, and removing and replacing was an easy task. Where I was most impressed was the amount of water needed for flushing the system. When I first purchased the refrigerator it took a lot of water to get it going, and before the water ran clear; whereas this was only took around the suggested gallon of water to clear the line.
I've had it installed for a few weeks now, and so far I'm noticing a good amount of flow (if not better than previously) and the water/ice is clean as a whistle. Going forward I will definitely continue purchasing these for my Samsung refrigerator.
- By Lynda Meehan Disillusioned American on 3/31/2018
- Excelent and very reasonable.
- By Daniel Long on 1/20/2018
- They do what they're supposed to do at a much lower price than the O E M ones.
- By Richard M. Bock on 1/8/2018
- Reasonably priced filter for our refrigerator
- By Robert Mensen on 11/26/2017
- Great value and a Quality product! Fast shipping. Go ahead buy it !!