Waterdrop Compatible with Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter 4396508
The Waterdrop WD-4396508 is compatible with Whirlpool refrigerator water filter 4396508. The WD-4396508 water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter 4396508, 4396508P, 4392857, 4392857R, 4396510, 4396510P, 4392922, 8212491, 2255520, SBS002, SBS003, SBS004, 481281729632, 4396918, 4396562, 4396563, 2200203, 2203220, 2203980, 2305766, 2305767, 2305768, 2255518, 2186444, PWF-NL240V, PNL240V, WF-NL240V, WFNL240V, NL240V, WF-NL240, WFNL240, NL240, WF-NL300, WFNL300, NL300, PWF-L400V, PL400V, WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400V, WF-L400, WFL400, L400, WF-L500, WFL500, L500, WF-300BR
- KitchenAid Refrigerator Water Filter 4396547, 4396163, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396548, 4396164, 2203221, 2255709
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 46-9902, 469902, 9902, 9902P, 04609902000, 46-9908, 469908, 9908, 9908P, 04609908000, 46-9010, 469010, 9010, 9010P, 04609010000
- PUR Refrigerator Water Filter W10186668
- EveryDrop Refrigerator Water Filter 5 EDR5RXD1
- Icepure RWF0500A, Refresh R-9010, WaterSentinel WSW-2, Tier1 RWF1020, OnePurify RFC0500A, Waterfall Filter WFC1001, Aqua Fresh WF285, EXCELPURE EP-4396508, PerfectPure PP1000, Waterdrop WD-4396508, WDS-4396508, WDP-4396508, AquaCrest AQF-4396508, AQF-4396508-P, AQF-4396508-D, Filterlogic FL-RF02, FL-RF02-S, Maxblue MB-4396508-P, WaterSpecialist WS602A, WS602A-A, EcoAqua EFF-6002A
*Whirlpool is a registered trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Whirlpool. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
- By Grrr on 4/7/2018
- Having tried several over the past few years, the Waterdop filter priduces water with a better taste than OEM product or other, more expensive, offerings.
easy to replace and for $8 it's a steal
- By malene on 2/9/2018
- Fit perfectly with fridge, easy to replace and for $8 it's a steal!!! The same filter through Whirlpool is $50!
Does the job..as far as I can tell.
- By Baxter on 2/9/2018
- Works good as far as I know. We only use the ice from the fridge....but no issues thus far. Hope it lasts for this price.
I am SO HAPPY I got this
- By KATYA on 1/29/2018
- came quickly and the price was a FRACTION of stores and the manufacturer of the refrigerator. I am SO HAPPY I got this , it beats dragging home bottles of water
Just what I needed
- By DWL on 12/25/2017
- Every six months or so I pay over $40 to replace the water filter in my KitchenAid refrigerator. This time I thought I'd give Waterdrop a try. It arrived quickly, fit perfectly and I can't tell any difference between this and the more expensive ones I'd purchased in the past. I highly recommend it!