Waterdrop Compatible with GE Refrigerator Water Filter MSWF
The Waterdrop WD-MSWF is compatible with GE refrigerator water filter MSWF. The WD-MSWF water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- GE Refrigerator Water Filter MSWF, MSWF3PK, MSWFDS, 101820/A, 101820A, 101821-B, 101821B, 238C2334P003, AP3997949, PC46783, PS1559689
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 9914, 46-9914
- EcoAqua EFF-6022A, AquaCrest AQF-MSWF, AQF-MSWF-P, AQF-MSWF-D, Waterdrop WD-MSWF, WDS-MSWF, WDP-MSWF
- Tier1 RWF1062, Pure Line PL-900, PureGreen Water Filter PG-MWF, Icepure RWF1500A, Arrowpure, APF-1800, Pureplus PP-RWF1500A, ReplacementBrand RB-G3, Denali Pure WF-MSWF, Excelpure EP-MSWF, Aqua Fresh WF282, WaterSentinel WSG-3, Crystala CF12
*GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
- By Julie on 11/7/2017
- This is a very inexpensive replacement filter and is the second one I've ordered over the course of a year. Since they are a fraction of the cost of other filters and seem to work just fine (and are easy to install), I give it a five.
So far so good.
- By Donny Benfield on 6/19/2017
- I have been using this a couple of weeks now and I am pleased with the taste of the water for the money spent. I still want to see how long it lasts but if it goes for a while it will be my go to filter.
- By Denise E. Huard on 2/4/2017
- I bought this to replace the brand name filter in my fridge. The brand name cost twice as much. The Water drop filter works great, it's been in for about two weeks, no problems !
- By David Selby on 10/9/2016
- very happy with the product and service
- By Joel G. Dietrich on 4/28/2016
- We are repeat users of this product. It's performance is exactly like the OEM product, however, without having the water tested, it's impossible to tell if the water quality is the same.
Items 1 to 5 of 7 total