Waterdrop Compatible with GE Refrigerator Water Filter MWF
The Waterdrop WD-MWF is compatible with GE refrigerator water filter MWF. The WD-MWF water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- GE Refrigerator Water Filter MWF, MWFP, MWFA, MWFAP, MWFINT, GWF, GWF01, GWF06, GWFA
- Hotpoint Refrigerator Water Filter HWF, HWFA
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 46-9991, 469991, 46 9991, 46-9996, 469996, 46 9996
- Waterdrop WD-MWF, WDS-MWF, WDP-MWF, AquaCrest AQF-MWF, AQF-MWF-P, AQF-MWF-D, FilterLogic FL-RF13, FL-RF13-S, Maxblue MB-MWF-P, WaterSpecialist WS613B, WS613B-A, EcoAqua EFF-6013A
- Best BF-G01, Pure Line PL-100P, Icepure RWF0600A, Pureza filters PF8, Waterfall Filter WFC1201, K&J KJMWF, Golden Icepure RWF0600A, Refresh R-9991, Mist CWMF031, Tier1 RWF1060, PureSpring PS-MWF, Preferred Parts PP-GERWF
- Pueeplus PP-RWF0600A, Glacier Frssh GF-MWF, Waterfall Filter WFC1201, EcoBlueLife EBL7771, WaterSentinel WSG-1, Crystala CF8, Nutruflo NTF-06, Aqua Blue AB-1501, Water Filter Tree WLF-GE01
*GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Certification: NSF 42
Easy to install. Be sure to flush water through the new filter
- By C. Dal-Ben on 4/30/2018
- Very easy install. Twist the old one off, twist the new one on. Be sure to follow enclosed instructions to flush water through the new filter before using it for making ice or drinking water via the refrigerator water connection.
Works as advertised.
- By Philip on 4/27/2018
- Received in a timely fashion. Installed with no problem in my old (about 15 yo) GE side by side refrigerator. No leaks. Doesn't come with the "align arrows" but by just rotating it 90‚âà√≠‚àö√Ö CCW it went right in. Water comes out full stream and without any discoloration. I did fill the filter with tap water before installing so there was no chattering. No modifications needed. Gotta love the price.
- By Daniel Allsup on 3/13/2018
- i could taste the difference in my water as soon as I ran the water through the appropriate time. It tasted much better than before. I am a water snob so I personally would like it to taste a little different still. However, I can't take away from the fact that the product was easy to install and tasted better than my expired filter. I would recommend it.
Great tasting water, Great deal... Will purchase again!
- By osuchic on 1/19/2018
- We recently purchased this replacement water filter. It's replacing the actual manufacturer recommended filter. The product was really easy to install and the installation was seamless. The true test came from the actual taste of the water... After setting up the filter, as per the directions we have used the water filter. It tastes delicious and for the money, its definitely the way to go! I will be a repeat customer!
Seem to be the same as OEM and MUCH less costly.
- By Chris E on 1/6/2018
- fast delivery, appears to be the same as the one installed when the refrigerator was new, and also spears to work as well, BUT is much more reasonably priced that the ones GE or any of the places like Home Depot or Lowe's charges for the same item. I have recommended this item and place of purchase to several friends in the area.