- NSF 42 certified to reduce Chlorine, Taste and Odor
- Clear instructions included. Easy installation requiring no tools. Each product comes with friendly customer service
- Provides 6 months or 300 gallons of refreshing water
- Works exactly like the original filter without water leaks
- AQUACREST, the choice of millions of users, is dedicated to providing real healthier drinking water. Replacement for filtration systems GXRLQ and GX1S50, GE SmartWater GXRLQ filter system,Kenmore: 46-9914, AP3418061, WR17X11608, EFF-6023A, Aqua Fresh WF278. AQUA CREST is an independent brand
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 750 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 in model EFF-6027S.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
Reviews 1 to 5 of 20 total