AquaCrest AQU-GXRLQR is replacement for GE Water Filter GXRLQR. The AQU-GXRLQR water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by GE. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 750 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By Sailvikingdog on 8/3/2019 16260
- Half the price of the equivalent GE filter. Screwed right into the same holder bracket as the GE filter it replaced. No leaks. Each filter is individually sealed with a foil top that you pull off before you install the filter. Seems well made.
- By tcseacliff on 7/29/2019 16266
- this system has lived up to the hype .love it!
- By Glenna J. Baldwin on 7/28/2019 16261
- It's great!
- By D. Burry on 7/25/2019 16262
- Perfect alternative to GE product at a fraction of the price.
- By henry on 7/21/2019 16263
- this water filter fits perfectly to my GE refrigerator, unless if it has a mark or line on the top to let you know where is the spot it engages.