Waterdrop WD-DA97-17376B is compatible with Samsung Refrigerator Water Filter DA97-17376B. The WD-DA97-17376B water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Samsung. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By Elvis nikollaj on 9/26/2019 24629
- By Susan D on 9/22/2019 23762
- replaces more expensive Samsung filters for a 1/4 of the cost.
- By lou on 9/22/2019 23763
- I got the filter because of the price.Not only is the price good the product works great no leaks.
- By MsElizabeth on 9/21/2019 23775
- Water tastes good cold and the price was better than expected.
- By Robert M on 9/21/2019 23764
- Was skeptical at first. So glad I purchased. Installed easy working great. Definitely will be buying again
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Items 1 to 5 of 63 total