Waterdrop WD-DA97-17376B is compatible with Samsung Refrigerator Water Filter DA97-17376B. The WD-DA97-17376B water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Samsung. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By fantitou on 8/2/2019 16425
- Super competitive price, Im so happy!
- By Lisa S. on 8/2/2019 16426
- These worked as designed in our Samsung fridge.
- By N. Shepherd on 7/31/2019 16435
- I was concerned about ordering a non-Samsung filter for my Samsung appliance, but it seems to be just fine.
- By Curtis on 7/31/2019 16417
- Why spend more? The water taste better now than with the old filter. The ice cubes are now clear and all for less than half of the samsung filters and there are 3.
- By Brenda J Decker on 7/31/2019 16427
- Make sure you order based on the replacement number from your old filter.