- Each Undersink Water Filter Has a Maximum Service Life of 1 Year Or 8,000 Gallons.
- The undersink water filter is designed to fit Waterdrop Undersink Water Filtration System
- Waterdrop Undersink Water Filtration System uses innovative five-stage filtration. Tested against NSF standards, this undersink water filter reduces chlorine, heavy metals and chemical contaminants such as fluoride.
- Activated carbon block and other advanced filter media ensure efficient and safe filtration. KDF effectively keep filter sanitary. The BPA-free, lead-free material ensures more reliable use from the inside out.
- The tested full flow rate of this undersink water filter is 2.0 gpm at 60 psi. The fast and stable water supply provides pure and fresh water that tastes like spring water.
Please note that this Undersink Water Filter cannot reduce TDS.
TDS stands for total dissolved solids. It is composed of inorganic salts and a small amount of organic matter. This undersink filter cannot lower the TDS value because it reduces harmful substances while retaining minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, and magnesium, which are beneficial for your health.
- Calcium is indispensable to the building of bones and teeth, it also plays a vital role in the physiological and biochemical processes of organisms and cells.
- Potassium is vital for the functioning of all living cells. It helps maintain a normal heartbeat and the blood’s pH level. It is also an important element in the synthesis of protein.
- Sodium can stimulate nerves and muscles, regulating osmotic equilibrium and pH and promoting the absorption of nutrients such as glucose and amino acids.
- Magnesium is one of the most abundant elements in the human body. It stabilizes healthy muscle and nerve function and helps maintain a normal heartbeat.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 41 total