Reasonable and integrate structure ensures high-quality performance
- Certified by WQA against NSF 372 for lead-free material. *For NSF 372: Certificate C0145653, by WQA International, 2020.
- Uses premium coconut carbon block to reduce 98% of Chlorine while also reducing Heavy Metals, Sediment, Rust and so on.
- Stable water flow and high filtration efficiency without obvious pressure drops.
AQUACREST 3US-PF01 Replacement Under Sink Water Filter
Compatible with the Following Model
3M 3US-PF01, 3US-MAX-F01, 3US-PF01H, 3US-MAX-F01H;
3M 3US-PS01, 3US-MAX-S01 Systems;
3M Aqua-Pure C-Cyst-FF Filter Cartridge;
Manitowoc K-00337, K-00338
Please note this is a compatible spare part. The manufacturer’s name and part number have been used for reference purposes only. AQUACREST is an independent brand.
- Flow rate ------------------------------ 2 gpm
- Life ----------------- 6 Months/2000 Gallons
- Min. operating temperature ---- 0.6℃/33°F
- Max. operating temperature --- 38℃/100°F
- Min. working pressure ------ 140 kPa/20 psi
- Max. working pressure --- 689 kPa/100 psi
Advanced filtration media AQUACREST filter uses advanced filtration media to reduce Chlorine, Sand, Rust, Sediment and Bad Taste in your tap water.
Good Match Delicate design to fit the original brand. Easy for installation and operation, no tools required.
Meets multiple food-grade regulations The filter meets the requirements of European Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004, German Food & Feed Acts LFGB Section 30 and 31, French DM/4B/COM/003, Italian Health Decree of 21 Mar 1973 and BS EN 12915-1:2003, and European RESOLUTION RES AP（2004）3. Our filter uses food-grade plastic housing and will not leach contaminants back into your water.
|Product Information|| |
Product Dimensions 3.2 x 3.2 x 13.7 inches
Item Weight 1.79 pounds
Manufacturer AQUA CREST
Item model number AQU-3US-PF01-1
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No
Batteries Required? No