- [NSF Certified performance]: The system is certified against NSF 58 for TDS reduction, NSF 372 certified for lead-free material. Using reverse osmosis filtration technology with a filtration accuracy of 0. 0001μm, the system can effectively reduce most contaminants.
- [Smart and No-tank design]: Waterdrop RO water filtration system is an innovative, all-in-one intelligent water purification system. The tankless design helps you avoid secondary pollution and enjoy more storage space in your kitchen.
- [No waiting for clean water]: Thanks to its internal pump, the RO system offers faster water flow (400 gallons per day). The system can filter a cup of water in about 12 seconds. It can produce pure water quickly, thereby meeting the needs of your whole family and even small companies.
- [1: 1 low drain ratio]: Compared to traditional RO systems, the Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System saves water waste by 300%. Save money on your water bills while running the RO system.
Capacity 400.00 gallons
Color Smart display faucet
External Testing Certification NSF 58 & 372
Included Components System cover, Smart display faucet, RO filter, CF filter, CB filter, PE pipes *3, T-fitting, Waste-water clip
Item Weight 31.0 pounds
Lower Temperature Rating 41.00 degrees_fahrenheit
Material 1. System cover: plastic 2. Faucet: metal 3. RO filter: reverse osmosis membrane 4. CB filter: carbon block 5.CF filter: pp cotton & carbon block
Maximum Flow Rate 0.28 gallons_per_minute
Model Number Waterdrop G3
Number of Items 1
Part Number Waterdrop G3
Power Source Type Corded Electric
Purification Method Reverse Osmosis , Carbon Block
Style Brushed Nickel Faucet
Upper Temperature Rating 100.40 degrees_fahrenheit
Warranty Description Please note: Most RO systems do NOT recommend using well water as a source. Large particles in well water will clog the filters easily and shorten filter life.
Can I use this reverse osmosis system on well water?
The reasons are as follows:
1. Large particles.
Compared to municipal tap water, the well water is rich in large particles, which will clog the filters easily, and shorten their life significantly. Please note that the filters will still need to be replaced more frequently, even if you have added a pre-filtration system.
The well water has a very complicated composition, and some of them (apart from the large particles) can cause the filter or internal valve to be clogged and prevent the RO system from normal performance.
3. Water pressure
The well water may not provide the feed water pressure that the RO system requires (14.5 psi min.). Furthermore, the water pressure will be even lower after passing through pre-filtration systems.
Can the reverse osmosis system be connected to the refrigerator so the ice is filtered as well?
After completing the registration online, you could choose the accessory kit, which will help you connect the RO to your refrigerator/ice maker.
Since different refrigerator/ice maker has a various requirement of water pressure, it's not possible for our RO system to provide them all. Connection under mismatched circumstances may result in many problems, including but not limited: slow ice making, frequent start-stop issues, etc.
Therefore, it's NOT recommended to connect the RO system to your refrigerator/ice maker.
2. To determine if the RO's outlet pressure is enough to be connected, you may need to acquire the refrigerator's pressure requirement first, which can be found in its user manual.
For your reference:
RO's outlet pressure: ca. 35 psi
What is the minimum water pressure to operate the Waterdrop RO system?
How to install Waterdrop reverse osmosis system?
When to change reverse osmosis filters?
Does the G3 RO system need the eletricity to run?
Is the RO unit certified by the water quality association (wqa) as a RO unit (NSF/ANSI F58)? where can I find the certification?
How many gallons of "wastewater" is put out for each gallon of filtered water?
Can I use our own faucet?
You could use your own RO faucet with our product, but not a normal faucet for tap water.
There are a few things you may need to know before purchasing one:
Firstly, our faucet is equipped with a filter life indicator, which allows you to monitor the filters' life easily. If you decide not to use our original faucet, this function will not be in effect.
Secondly, your RO faucet should be able to connect with the outlet tubing of the system, which has a diameter of 1/4".
In addition, it should have a "Quick-Connect Fitting", please click here.
OR, it should come with a set of accessory parts, which allows you to connect the faucet with the bare end of our outlet tubing. Please click here to see the example for your reference.
If the faucet does not meet one of these requirements, you will need to acquire a corresponding adapter, in order to complete the connection with the machine.
Is the water line hose 1/4" or 3/8"?
What does Pure to Drain Rate mean?