Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filtration system is innovative and intelligent. It is free from secondary pollution because of its tankless design. With a width of 5.7’’, it takes up very little space. With faster water flow (400GPD), enjoy clean water without waiting.
Using RO filtration technology with filtration accuracy of 0.0001μm, the system can remove most of the contaminants in tap water. Embedded with a variety of sensors, it reminds water quality, filter life, and TDS value in real-time.
The system can be used with the refrigerator. Get an accessory kit for free to get purified ice water directly from your refrigerator. If you do not want to connect with your refrigerator, you can get a free gift pitcher. Fill up the pitcher with filtered water from the system. Clean water is always available.
Click here for gift after purchasing the RO system.
New technology, new experience.
NSF 58 & 372 certified Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Waterdrop RO system is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard 58, the TDS reduction rate is up to 94%, and it is NSF/ANSI 372 certified for lead-free material.
Waterdrop RO system has passed 400+ chemical lab tests proving that this system does not contain 400+ chemical substances, such as bisphenol A, formaldehyde, benzene, lead, cadmium, and so on.
- It is the first system to use composite filters to filter water faster and make performance better.
- There are multi-stage filtration layers in three filters. The system uses high-quality filtration media for a premium effect. The 400 GPD water flow and tankless design also help ensure freshness.
Reasons for choosing us:
- We work to meet your needs.
- We take feedback from our customers seriously.
- We make every attempt to resolve any issues you have.
- Waterdrop has gradually evolved into a professional brand of whole house water purification products. We care about what our consumers want, so we are constantly improving and adding water purification products to our system to bring it more in line with the needs of modern day life.
Innovative composite filter
More centralized filtration performance
Adopts advanced composite filter technology and combined multiple filter materials to make one filter contain multi-stage filtration layers. So that you can reduce the frequency of replacement.
Effectively filters out more than 1,000 harmful contaminants
Uses the characteristics of various filter materials skillfully and combines them to achieve better filtration. The composite filter can intercept more than 1,000 harmful contaminants.
Better water purification
Different from the traditional RO system that filters water slowly and stores water in the tank, this system adopts better composite filter elements. So it can filter water faster, and every drop of water is fresh enough.
NSF/ANSI 58 and NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
NSF 58 certified
Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard 58. The TDS removal rate is certified to be up to 94%.
NSF 372 certified
It is also NSF/ANSI 372 certified for lead-free material. We promise you a trustworthy product to provide you with safer and healthier water.
Basic contaminants removal
Removes chlorine, taste and odor, chloramine, scale, turbidity, cysts, and many heavy metals.
Chemical contaminants removal
Removes inorganic contaminants, such as arsenic and inorganic arsenic compounds, and fluoride. Removes organic contaminants, such as asbestos, benzene, formaldehyde, lindane, phenytoin, nitrate/nitrite, bisphenol A, trichloromethane, chlordane, pfoa & pfos, etc.
- By arlyn52 on 6/29/2020
- Just installed it.
- By L. deHart on 6/28/2020
We live on a well and, long story short, we have a lot of iron in our water.
We had a few wants on our list when we started to search for RO units. 1. clean water.. duh. 2. Reasonably priced filters. And, 3. the ability to hook up our refrigerator for ice and water. So, we needed something that didn't have a bladder and could have flow-through water.
I looked at everything that Amazon had and I did my due diligence on Google. This RO unit was pricey, but it's water and I want to drink good water. So, what price do I put on clean water? I'd say about $549..
To be honest, I did not install this, my husband did. He is handy, but he's no professional plumber. He said it was easy. I will have to take his word because I think I had run to the store when he did it. Since all I remember is my excitement that it was installed.
I like that it's tankless and I also appreciate that the filters aren't some crazy price. It's about $75.00 for the 3, one you change more often. We purchased our Waterdrop in late November, it's March 1 today, and we haven't changed any filters yet. And, I drink a ton of this water. The lights say we are still "go" for drinking.
I love the little blue flashing light when I am getting water, especially in the middle of the night if I get thirsty, I don't have to turn on the kitchen light and blind myself. I also love the space savings under the counter. Plus, it's just plain cool to look at.
And finally, it is the best tasting water I have had. Better than any bottled water. We all love the taste so much, my family was drinking Sparkling water to the tune of about $10-20 a week, and now we all drink this water. Highly recommend.
- By Cash Pullin on 6/28/2020
- Great to know that however much water we need at one time we will have plenty.Our active family of four drained our tank RO system all the time, but not anymore.
- By M. Munch on 6/28/2020
- The taste of our tap water improved drastically with the installation of this RO filter.It is slow to start but does pick up, and I'm getting better at turning the tap on, put a few dishes away, and return before the pot overflows.I have boiled the tea kettle dry a few times, and there are some mineral deposits left after the water evaporates, so its not a complete removal of minerals.We remove the filters and store in the frig while we travel, and its quick and easy to reinstall them when we get home.Glad we bought this model.
- By Kyle VA on 6/27/2020
- This thing is amazing. It was relatively easy to install, taking me about 1.5 hours overall 30 minutes was drilling the faucet hole through my stainless steel sink though. It is made of high quality components and has a small footprint. Make sure to watch the YouTube tutorial, it will make your life easier.
*Some reviews are from amazon.com for the same product.
Reviews 1 to 5 of 324 total