- [Trusted certifications]Waterdrop G3P600 reverse osmosis system is certified against NSF/ANSI 58 for TDS reduction and NSF/ANSI 372 certified for lead-free material. The tankless reverse osmosis system is also certified by the Federal Communications Commission. Besides, it meets the EU Standards and UKCA Standards for safety.
- [600 GPD high capacity]As an upgraded reverse osmosis system, the G3P600 tankless reverse osmosis system produces 600 gallons of filtered water per day. Furthermore, with a fast and stable water flow rate, this RO system fills an 8 oz cup of water in 8 seconds, which is ideal for drinking and washing vegetables and fruits.
- [2:1 low drain ratiot]G3P600 tankless reverse osmosis system can produce two cups of purified water while producing only one cup of wastewater. This helps you save money on your water bills in some way.
- [Outstanding filtration performance]Through 8-stage filtration, the tankless reverse osmosis system can effectively reduce TDS, chromium, PFAS, fluoride, arsenic salt, iron, radium nitrate, calcium, particles, chloride, chlorine, and heavy metals like hexavalent chromium in your tap water based on testing by a third-party lab. You can get pure water like never before! The activated carbon block is made from natural coconut shells. Please confirm whether you are allergic to it.
- [Smart display faucet]The reverse osmosis system is built with a smart display faucet. For instance, the TDS monitor tells you the quality of your filtered water, while the filter life tracker shows how soon you need to replace your filter. So now you can enjoy an improved water-using experience and a convenient lifestyle.
G3P600 Reverse Osmosis System with Small Water Pressure Tank
NSF/ANSI 58 & 372 Certified
Spring End Discount Sale!!!! PST: 2023.05.19 - 2023.05.31