AquaCrest Replacement for Insinkerator Water Filter F-1000
The AquaCrest AQU-F-1000 is replacement for Insinkerator Water Filter F-1000. The AQU-F-1000 water filter is made from premium coconut carbon block to remove chlorine, taste and odor in your drinking water.
- InSinkErator F-1000
- Sub-Zero 4204490, 4290510
- AquaCrest AQU-F-1000, American Filter Company AFC-F1000, ICEDADDY 4204490, Swift Green Filters SGF-ZS48, D&B 4204490CB
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by InSinkErator. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Capacity: 500 gallons
|Min. operating temperature||0.6℃/33℉|
|Max. operating temperature||38℃/100℉|
|Min. workding pressure||140 kPa/20 psi|
|Max. workding pressure||689 kPa/100 psi|
|Rated capacity||1,893 litres/500 gallons|
|Flow rate||2.85 lpm/0.75 gpm|
Expertly designed to promise a perfect fit the original without the mess
500 Gallons Filter Life
Replace your filter every 6 months or 500 gallons, whichever comes first
Offer reasonable price without compromising quality
- By Lily B on 11/27/2017
- So far so good, fits just fine, doesn't leak. Cost way less than Sub-Zero part.
- By Marcia on 6/28/2017
- So far so good and a fraction of the price for OEM.
- By mohamad alkaled al halabi on 6/17/2017
- Very well product.
- By John R. Morrison on 5/25/2017
- The filter was easy to install. No leaks. (Table Stakes). It is smaller than the Sub-Zero filter (OEM) and thus less capacity.
- By Jim Black on 4/10/2017
- Works like a charm, plug and play solution and lower cost. Yay!