- [Trusted certifications]Waterdrop G3P600 reverse osmosis system is certified against NSF/ANSI 58 for TDS reduction and NSF/ANSI 372 certified for lead-free material. The tankless reverse osmosis system is also certified by the Federal Communications Commission. Besides, it meets the EU Standards and UKCA Standards for safety.
- [Waterdrop G3P600 RO systems water filter kit]The water filter kit comes with 1 Filters (1 CF filters),which include filters inside the system already. The RO system kit could help you save money and time by purchasing a replacement Filter 1*N1CF Combo in one kit together rather than individually.
- [600 GPD high capacity]As an upgraded reverse osmosis system, the G3P600 tankless reverse osmosis system produces 600 gallons of filtered water per day. Furthermore, with a fast and stable water flow rate, this RO system fills an 8 oz cup of water in 8 seconds, which is ideal for drinking and washing vegetables and fruits.
- [2:1 low drain ratiot]G3P600 tankless reverse osmosis system can produce two cups of purified water while producing only one cup of wastewater. This helps you save money on your water bills in some way.
- [Smart display faucet]The reverse osmosis system is built with a smart display faucet. For instance, the TDS monitor tells you the quality of your filtered water, while the filter life tracker shows how soon you need to replace your filter. So now you can enjoy an improved water-using experience and a convenient lifestyle.
Waterdrop G3P600 Reverse Osmosis System, Extra plus a CF filter
NSF/ANSI 58 & 372 Certified