*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
|Min. operating temperature||0.6℃/33℉|
|Max. operating temperature||38℃/100℉|
|Min. workding pressure||140 kPa/20 psi|
|Max. workding pressure||689 kPa/100 psi|
|Rated capacity||378 litres/100 gallons|
|Flow rate||2 lpm/0.52 gpm|
Expertly designed to promise a perfect fit the original without the mess
100 Gallons Filter Life
Replace your filter every 3 months or 100 gallons, whichever comes first
Offer reasonable price without compromising quality
- By Jesse on 4/28/2018
- Work just as well as the name brand but helps me stretch my money.
- By Charmaine on 2/11/2018
- Half the price! I had one in for the past week and so far so good. Water comes out strong & tastes great. Shipping was fast & secure. The packaging on these are great and of high quality. So are the filters.
- By Duke of London on 1/29/2018
- Just removed the old one and dropped one of these in it's place . Green light , no leaks , better flow than the original and costs less. Will get these again when I run out.
PUR WATER FILTERS ARE A MUST!
- By Steven on 1/3/2018
- PUR water Filters is the only WATER I will use on my plants! Straight TAP WATER IS FULL OF "CHLORINE" and 67 other contaminants!
Only filter i have used that i really get a hundred gallons off good filtered water.
- By Randy Northrup on 12/26/2017
- Really good price really good filter.