AquaCrest AQU-RF-9999 is replacement for Pur Faucet Water Filter RF-9999. The AQU-RF-9999 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model removes chlorine, taste and odor as well as specific health-related contaminants such as Lead, Cyst, Benzene and Carbofuran in your drinking water.
*Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by Pur. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
|Standards||Substance||Inf. Average||Ave. % Reduction||Average Product Water Concentration||NSF Test Report|
|NSF42||Chlorine Taste and Odor||2.1 mg/L||97.0%||0.063 mg/L||J-00295502|
|NSF53||Benzene||15 ug/L||96.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268283|
|Carbofuran||73 ug/L||98.4%||2 ug/L||J-00268284|
|Lead (pH 8.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268279|
|Lead (pH 6.5)||140 ug/L||99.6%||0.5 ug/L||J-00268280|
|Cyst||120,000 oocysts/L||＞99.99%||1 oocysts/L||J-00263594|
|Endrin||6 ug/L||93.6%||0.3 ug/L||J-00296278|
|Mercury (pH 8.5)||6 ug/L||92.3%||0.5 ug/L||J-00326152|
|Mercury (pH 6.5)||6 ug/L||93.8%||0.3 ug/L||J-00268282|
- By Mork on 8/5/2019 16308
- Love this product. Works great and water taste good. Great value
- By Lorraine M. Nardi on 8/5/2019 16305
- Works with my faucet
- By hero on 8/4/2019 16310
- THE UNITS LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE PUR AND FOR LESS MONEY , WHAT ELSE COULD I ASK FOR
- By C Yates on 8/4/2019 16311
- The filters will work in your Pur water filter attached to your faucet. It did not reset my filter when installed. I had to manually push the button inside the filter compartment so that the warning light would stop blinking red and go back to blinking green. Other than that, I haven't noticed any other difference. Great value for the price.
- By Dash007 on 8/4/2019 16313
- This product is a total waste of money. It's not filtering a thing. The water runs through at full force. Anyone who has a filter on their faucet knows the filter slows the speed of the flow particularly as it collects minerals. The stream has been hard and steady for about 6 weeks. The taste of the water is the same whether I get it through the filter or directly from the faucet. Additionally, in all this time it's been in my Pur system the "change filter" light still blinks green. I haven't even gotten to the amber warning light and normally I'd have already changed the Pur filter. Sorely disappointed in this product.