- Effectively reduces Chlorine, Bad Taste&Odor.
- Advanced filtration with the use of GAC and KDF technology.
- Delivers clean and crisp drinking water.
- Quick and easy installation, no tools required.
- Optimum results for up to 3 months, which will vary based on water quality.
- Waterdrop inline RV water filter can be attached to any standard water or garden hose for safe drinking water.
- The manufacturer’s name and part number have been used for reference purposes only. Waterdrop is an independent brand.
- For NSF 42: Certificate C0293234, by NSF International, 2018.
- For NSF 372: Certificate C0145653, by NSF International, 2018.
Package Dimensions 11.14 x 5.31 x 3.19 inches
Item Weight 2.14 pounds
Batteries Required? No
How often should the freshwater filter change in an RV?
What contaminants can the RV inline water filter reduce?
Can I use the inline water filter for hot water?
Why are there black specks in the water or why does my water taste funny?
Does the RV inline water filter fit on my water hose?