- [Revolutionary filter structure]: Waterdrop D4 RO reverse osmosis water filtration system adopt innovative technology and design to integrate different filtration materials into a 5-in-1 composite filter, after full research on the properties of various materials. The filter uses the least space to achieve an optimized filtration effect, reducing TDS, chlorine, heavy metals, and more.
- [Great upgrade with small size]: The elegant machine is only 12.44-inch in height. The tankless design makes its size even smaller, which can save more space under the sink.
- [Stylish faucet with metal finish]: The Waterdrop D4 reverse osmosis water filtration system comes with a stylish faucet with a metal finish, providing you a fast and extensive flow.
- [Safer & cleaner]: The integral waterway design eliminates connectors in the internal water tubing. The completely enclosed RO system significantly lowers the risks of water leakage and harmful substances growth, compared to traditional water filter systems with a tank.
- [Effortless replacement]: The D4 RO water filter system only requires replacement once a year. And you can complete the replacement by opening the front panel and removing the old filter.
Specifications for this item
Brand Name Waterdrop
Fabric Type Search "WD-D4RF Filter" for replacement filter
Included Components RO Machine , Standard Faucet , Mix All-In-One Filter , PE Tubings *3 , Drain Saddle , Lock Clips*8 , Feed Water Adapter 3/8" and 1/2"
Lower Temperature Rating 39.2 degrees_fahrenheit
Material Carbon Fiber & Highly precise PP cotton & Reverse Osmosis Membrane & Carbon Block
Maximum Flow Rate 0.28 gallons_per_minute
Model Number WD-D4-W
Part Number WD-D4-W
Power Source Type In-built Stored Cord
Purification Method Reverse Osmosis , Carbon Block
Specification Met Fcc
Upper Temperature Rating 100.40 degrees_fahrenheit
Warranty Description 1 year manufacturer
Can I use this reverse osmosis system in my RV?
Now you can stop using the dirty and unsafe water from campgrounds.
This filter system ensures you get clean and pure water for drinking directly from your taps and shower. You are also immune to the common health issues associated with contaminated water, which may prevent you from enjoying your road trip.
Can I connect this machine with the mineralization filter?
How often should I replace the filter? Can I replace it by myself?
Does the system need the electricity to run?
Can the reverse osmosis system be connected to the refrigerator so the ice is filtered as well?
After completing the registration online, you could choose the accessory kit, which will help you connect the RO to your refrigerator/ice maker.
Since different refrigerator/ice maker has a various requirement of water pressure, it's not possible for our RO system to provide them all.
Connection under mismatched circumstances may result in many problems, including but not limited: slow ice making, frequent start-stop issues, etc.
Therefore, it's NOT recommended to connect the RO system to your refrigerator/ice maker.
2. To determine if the RO's outlet pressure is enough to be connected, you may need to acquire the refrigerator's pressure requirement first, which can be found in its user manual.
For your reference:
RO's outlet pressure: ca. 35 psi
What does Pure to Drain Rate mean?