- [Most contaminant reduction]: Waterdrop G2P600 RO system can reduce most contaminants like TDS, atrazine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, fluoride, and heavy metals, etc.
- [600 GPD fast water flow]: Waterdrop G2P600 RO system produces 600 gallons of filtered water per day. With a fast and stable water flow rate which can fill a 200ml cup with water in 8 seconds.
- [Affordable choice]: The G2P600 reverse osmosis system with a drain ratio of 2:1 and the G2 P600 RO system saves 600% more water compared with traditional RO water purifiers.
- [Superior product design]: The tankless design saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination. Easy installation by yourself in 30 minutes. Due to the filter’s twist-and-pull design, you can change a filter in 3 seconds without moving the system or using any tools. In addition, the filter life indicators will remind you to replace the filter in advance.
- [Improved safety performance]: Waterdrop has upgraded the water circuit and product integration design, thereby improving product safety. Also, the G2P600 reverse osmosis water filter system has automatic water shut-off valves, which reduces the risk of leakage. Because of the fully enclosed design, this RO system’s noise does not exceed 55dB. NOTE: Drilling holes and an electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system.
Waterdrop G2P600 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System