- [Most contaminant reduction]: Waterdrop G2P600 RO system can reduce most contaminants like TDS, atrazine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, fluoride, and heavy metals, etc.
- [600 GPD fast water flow]: Waterdrop G2P600 RO system produces 600 gallons of filtered water per day. With a fast and stable water flow rate which can fill a 200ml cup with water in 8 seconds.
- [Affordable choice]: The G2P600 reverse osmosis system with a drain ratio of 2:1 and the G2 P600 RO system saves 600% more water compared with traditional RO water purifiers.
- [Superior product design]: The tankless design saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination. Easy installation by yourself in 30 minutes. Due to the filter’s twist-and-pull design, you can change a filter in 3 seconds without moving the system or using any tools. In addition, the filter life indicators will remind you to replace the filter in advance.
- [Improved safety performance]: Waterdrop has upgraded the water circuit and product integration design, thereby improving product safety. Also, the G2P600 reverse osmosis water filter system has automatic water shut-off valves, which reduces the risk of leakage. Because of the fully enclosed design, this RO system’s noise does not exceed 55dB. NOTE: Drilling holes and an electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system.
- An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system.
- We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- We do not recommend using well water as source due to its complicated composition.
- Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduction rate 90%).
- Drill two holes to install the system. One for faucet assembly and the other for drain pipe connection.
Specifications for this item
Brand Name Waterdrop
External Testing Certification FCC
Fabric Type Two filters are included in the package. Search "Waterdrop WD-G2P600-W" for replacement filters.
Included Components RO machine , Standard faucet , P6MRO filter , CF filter , PE pipes *3 , T-fitting , Waste-water clip
Lower Temperature Rating 41.00 degrees_fahrenheit
Material 1.System cover: plastic 2.Faucet: metal 3.MRO filter: reverse osmosis membrane & carbon block & pp cotton 4.CF filter: pp cotton & carbon block
Maximum Flow Rate 0.42 gallons_per_minute
Model Number WD-G2P600-W
Part Number WD-G2P600-W
Power Source Type Corded Electric
Purification Method Reverse Osmosis , Carbon Block
Style Standard Faucet
Upper Temperature Rating 100.40 degrees_fahrenheit
Warranty Description 1 year manufacturer
What does the Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filtration system remove?
How much water does reverse osmosis waste?
Can the reverse osmosis system be connected to the refrigerator?
After completing the registration online, you could choose the accessory kit, which will help you connect the RO to your refrigerator/ice maker.
Since different refrigerator/ice maker has a various requirement of water pressure, it's not possible for our RO system to provide them all.
Connection under mismatched circumstances may result in many problems, including but not limited: slow ice making, frequent start-stop issues, etc.
Therefore, it's NOT recommended to connect the RO system to your refrigerator/ice maker.
How often do I need to change the RO filter?
Can I use our own faucet?
You could use your own RO faucet with our product, but not a normal faucet for tap water.
There are a few things you may need to know before purchasing one:
Firstly, our faucet is equipped with a filter life indicator, which allows you to monitor the filters' life easily. If you decide not to use our original faucet, this function will not be in effect.
Secondly, your RO faucet should be able to connect with the outlet tubing of the system, which has a diameter of 1/4".
In addition, it should have a "Quick-Connect Fitting", please click here.
OR, it should come with a set of accessory parts, which allows you to connect the faucet with the bare end of our outlet tubing. Please click here to see the example for your reference.
If the faucet does not meet one of these requirements, you will need to acquire a corresponding adapter, in order to complete the connection with the machine.
What does Pure to Drain Rate mean?