- [Advanced composite filters]: The composite filter can reduce most contaminants, such as TDS and heavy metals.
- [Innovative tankless design]: The tankless design ensures the safety of your family’s drinking water and saves over 70% more under-sink storage space than does the ordinary RO system.
- [No waiting for clean water]: This RO system offers a fast water flow rate of up to 400 GPD. Get a cup of filtered water in about 12 seconds.
- [Integrated product design]: The advanced integrated design of the electrical and water circuits reduces leakage. The airtight housing reduces noise, while the process of installing and replacing the filter is faster and more convenient than with other filters. Due to the filters’ twist-and-pull design, you can replace them in 3 seconds. The installation of the Waterdrop G2 RO System takes less than 30 minutes.
- [Special notice]: An electrical outlet and drilling holes is required to operate the RO system.
- An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system.
- We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- We do not recommend using well water as source due to its complicated composition.
- Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduction rate 90%).
- Drill two holes to install the system. One for faucet assembly and the other for drain pipe connection.
Fabric Type Two filters are included in the package. Search "Waterdrop WD-G2-B" for replacement filters.
Included Components 1.RO System 2.Brushed Nickel Faucet 3.MRO Filter 4.CF Filter
Material Reverse Osmosis, Carbon Block, PP Cotton
Maximum Flow Rate 0.28 gallons_per_minute
Maximum Quantity Per Session 1
Brand Name Waterdrop
Is Waterdrop G2 tankless reverse osmosis remove fluoride from the water?
Is it safe to drink RO water?
Can this RO filter be used with hard water?
Can I use our own faucet?
You could use your own RO faucet with our product, but not a normal faucet for tap water.
There are a few things you may need to know before purchasing one:
Firstly, our faucet is equipped with a filter life indicator, which allows you to monitor the filters' life easily. If you decide not to use our original faucet, this function will not be in effect.
Secondly, your RO faucet should be able to connect with the outlet tubing of the system, which has a diameter of 1/4".
In addition, it should have a "Quick-Connect Fitting", please click here.
OR, it should come with a set of accessory parts, which allows you to connect the faucet with the bare end of our outlet tubing. Please click here to see the example for your reference.
If the faucet does not meet one of these requirements, you will need to acquire a corresponding adapter, in order to complete the connection with the machine.
What size hole would I need to drill to install the faucet in my sink?
What does Pure to Drain Rate mean?