- An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system. Main power cable 90", faucet's power cable 59".
- We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- We do not recommend using well water as source due to its complicated composition.
- Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduction rate 90%).
- Drill two holes to install the system. One for faucet assembly and the other for drain pipe connection.
- Your experiences value most for us. We work to meet your needs.
- We make every attempt to resolve any issues you have.
Waterdrop has gradually evolved into a professional brand of water purification products. We care about what our consumers want, so we are constantly improving and adding water purification products to our system to bring it more in line with the needs of modern day life.
New technology, new experience.
Innovative technology of composite filters
Innovative composite filters make quick water dispensing and better filtration performance possible.
Three filters are composite of multiple filtration layers. High-quality filtration media is employed to achieve a premium effect. Other intelligent functions are equipped to ensure fresh water, such as 400GPD water flow, impurities removal, and tankless design.
Certificated against NSF 58&372
Waterdrop G3 RO water filter system has the TDS reduction rate up to 90% and adopts lead-free material which is tested and certified by NSF/ANSI standard 58&372.
*For NSF 58＆372: Certificate C0145653, by NSF International, 2020.
The reverse osmosis filter system is proved not to contain 400+ chemicals such as bisphenol A, formaldehyde, benzene, lead, cadmium, and so on. It has passed 400+ chemical lab tests.
*Data is based on Waterdrop's internal laboratory testing.