- [Efficient filtration performance]: Reverse osmosis remineralization system by Waterdrop reduces harmful substances like TDS, fluoride, heavy metals, etc, and an extra mineral filter restores beneficial minerals.
- [Smart minerals RO system]: Mineral RO system comes with an external mineral water filter to add beneficial minerals. It adopts natural materials to restore minerals like calcium, magnesium, etc. Drinking this kind of water will, in the long run, helps avoid chronic diseases, slows down the aging process, and improves digestion and immunity.
- [No waiting for clean water]: With a fast & stable water flow of 400 GPD, you can fill a cup of water within 12 seconds. This reverse osmosis remineralization system has a low drain ratio of 1:1. This system saves wastewater by 300%. Special notice: All RO water systems produce wastewater to ensure that contaminants are filtered out completely. This concentrated water can be used creatively for house cleaning.
- [Tankless design]: The tankless design is smaller than the conventional RO, saving 70% of the under-sink space and making it easier to install. Filter replacement can be completed within just 3 seconds, and no tools are required. DIY installation can be done within 30 minutes.
- [Smart design]: From R&D to manufacturing, the G2 reverse osmosis remineralization system has been tested thousands of times in every stage of the process. O-ring seals and integrated waterways are upgraded to significantly reduces the risk of leakage. Indicators are used to remind you to replace filters on time. The 24/7 smart reminder makes it more convenient. NOTE: An electrical outlet and drilling hole is required to operate the RO system.
- An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system.
- We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- We do not recommend using well water as source due to its complicated composition.
- Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduction rate 90%).
- Drill two holes to install the system. One for faucet assembly and the other for drain pipe connection.
- Sediment PP membrane x2: Reduces rust, sediment, suspended solids, and other large particles.
- Premium activated carbon block x2: Reduces chlorine, organic matter, taste and odor.
- 0.0001-micron high-grade reverse osmosis membrane: Reduces TDS, lead, salt, fluoride, nitrates, PFAS, etc.
- PET pleated filter：Reduces large particles like powdered carbon.
|Product Information|| |
Specifications for this item
Brand Name Waterdrop
Included Components RO machine , Standard faucet , MRO filter , Mineralization filter , CF filter , PE pipes *3 , T-fitting , Waste-water clip
Lower Temperature Rating 41.00 degrees_fahrenheit
Material 1.System cover: plastic 2.Faucet: metal 3.RO filter: reverse osmosis membrane & carbon block & pp cotton 4.CF filter: pp cotton & carbon block 5.Mineralization filter: mineral material
Maximum Flow Rate 0.28 gallons_per_minute
Model Number WD-G2MNR-W
Part Number WD-G2MNR-W
Power Source Type Corded Electric
Purification Method Reverse Osmosis, Remineralization, Carbon Block
Upper Temperature Rating 100.40 degrees_fahrenheit
Warranty Description 1 year manufacturer
What does Waterdrop remineralization reverse osmosis system’s extra mineral water filter add to your water?
What is the pH of the filtered water? Does remineralization increase the pH?
Can I use our own faucet?
You could use your own RO faucet with our product, but not a normal faucet for tap water.
There are a few things you may need to know before purchasing one:
Firstly, our faucet is equipped with a filter life indicator, which allows you to monitor the filters' life easily. If you decide not to use our original faucet, this function will not be in effect.
Secondly, your RO faucet should be able to connect with the outlet tubing of the system, which has a diameter of 1/4".
In addition, it should have a "Quick-Connect Fitting".
OR, it should come with a set of accessory parts, which allows you to connect the faucet with the bare end of our outlet tubing.
If the faucet does not meet one of these requirements, you will need to acquire a corresponding adapter, in order to complete the connection with the machine.
What size hole would I need to drill to install the faucet in my sink?
Can I use this reverse osmosis system on well water?
The reasons are as follows:
1. Large particles.
Compared to municipal tap water, the well water is rich in large particles, which will clog the filters easily, and shorten their lifetime significantly.
Please note that the filters will still need to be replaced more frequently, even if you have added a pre-filtration system.
The well water has very complicated composition, and some of them (apart from the large particles) can cause the filter or internal valve to be clogged and prevent the RO system from normal performance.
3. Water pressure
The well water may not provide the feed water pressure that the RO system requires (14.5 psi min.). Furthermore, the water pressure will be even lower after passing through pre-filtration systems.
What does Pure to Drain Rate mean?